The GO Newsletter Photo Contest
Photo Contest Topic "Take A Seat"
The Gillette Outdoors photo contest is a monthly contest for photographers of all ages and skill levels. The goal of this contest is to inspire and motivate people to get outdoors and to share what they find through the art of photography.
The most importaint thing about a good photograph is a clear and defined subject. This month I am asking you to take your subject with you when you go. Now I know this months contest will not have many enterys just because of the nature of the challange, so I am adding some insentive. I will repost every entry this month and The winner will receve a prize pack!
"Take A Seat" This is a simple idea that will create some amazing images. Take a chair with you into the outdoors and photograph it. Think of interesting angles and compositions that put the chair as your primary subject, use creative editing, simple sophistication. If you have never done a challenge like this I think you will find it interesting how much your mind will open with new and interesting ideas, you will look at photography differently. I hope you all give this a shot, even the best photographers grow from practicing like this. I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Make sure you tag your images to be entered in the contest.
Tag this month: #GilletteOutdoors
Good Luck, And Get Out There!
2. Submit photos to Instagram or Twitter. Only This months posts will be eligible. There is no limit on number of entries.
3. Submissions must be tagged with the following in the original comment:
4. All entries must be submitted by 12 p.m. ET on August 31st
5. The winner will be announced in the Next GO Newsletter and the winning photo will be featured on GilletteOutdoors.com Winners Page, and all Gillette Outdoors social media feeds: Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.
6. Submitted contest photos may still be reposted by Gillette Outdoors during the month to showcase your great work.
7. The winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram or Twitter.
Questions? Email email@example.com