The GO Newsletter Photo Contest
Photo Contest Topic "My Path"
The Gillette Outdoors photo contest is a monthly contest for photographers of all ages and skill levels. The goal of this contest is to inspire and motivate people to get outdoors and to share what they find through the art of photography.
This will be an inspiring month for hikers! The contest is simple, take a photo of the “Path” you are walking. A scenic view, great waterfall, mountain, lake, beautiful field… Every photo should have a point of interest but make sure you use the path ahead of you to draw your eye towards the subject. Then find a nice quote that fits your path and enlighten us.
Get Out There!
I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Make sure you tag your images to be entered in the contest.
Tag this month: #GilletteOutdoors
Good Luck, And Get Out There!
2. Submit photos to Instagram or Twitter. Only This months posts will be eligible. There is no limit on number of entries.
3. Submissions must be tagged with the following in the original comment:
4. All entries must be submitted by 12 p.m. ET on June 30th
5. The winner will be announced in the Next GO Newsletter and the winning photo will be featured on GilletteOutdoors.com Winners Page, and all Gillette Outdoors social media feeds: Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.
6. Submitted contest photos may still be reposted by Gillette Outdoors during the month to showcase your great work.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org