The GO Newsletter Photo Contest
Photo Contest Topic "First Person Shooter"
The Gillette Outdoors photo contest is a monthly contest for photographers of all ages and skill levels. The goal of this contest is to inspire and motivate people to get outdoors and to share what they find through the art of photography.
This month should be fun! Anyone who knows me or my photos knows I am a fan of the first person perspective. Basically you are going to be shooting a photo of you in an outdoor situation, Crossing a bridge, kayaking, sitting in a hammock... To truly be a "first Person Shooter" a portion of your body needs to be in the shot so we as viewers see exactly what you are seeing as if WE are YOU. When I go out hiking I normally come home with a few of these shots. it is a fun angle to work with and it really engages the viewer. Check out the shot I took of pikes peak above and tell me you don't feel like you are there! I can not wait to see what you come up with. Make sure you tag your images to be entered in the contest.
Tag this month: #GilletteOutdoors
Good Luck, And Get Out There!
2. Submit photos to Instagram or Twitter. Only This months posts will be eligible. There is no limit on number of entries.
3. Submissions must be tagged with the following in the original comment:
4. All entries must be submitted by 12 p.m. ET on June 30th
5. The winner will be announced in the Next GO Newsletter and the winning photo will be featured on GilletteOutdoors.com Winners Page, and all Gillette Outdoors social media feeds: Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.
6. Submitted contest photos may still be reposted by Gillette Outdoors during the month to showcase your great work.
7. The winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram or Twitter.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org