The GO Newsletter Photo Contest
Photo Contest Topic "Spring Is In The Air"
The Gillette Outdoors photo contest is a monthly contest for photographers of all ages and skill levels. The goal of this contest is to inspire and motivate people to get outdoors and to share what they find through the art of photography.
Spring Is the best time of year! Watching mother nature renew the land with fresh and vibrant color every year gives us photographers and outdoor enthusiasts a new subject! Flowers come in so many shapes, colors, and sizes and there are so many ways to capture their beauty. A freshly bloomed field stretching across the countryside or one tiny little bud waiting to burst into spring. So many opportunities! This month we want to see your flower shots, macro, regular, or a wide open frame full of color they are all flowers and they are all welcome. I can not wait to see your colorful journey this month!!
Get Out There!
I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Make sure you tag your images to be entered in the contest.
Tag this month: #GilletteOutdoors
Good Luck, And Get Out There!
2. Submit photos to Instagram or Twitter. Only This months posts will be eligible. There is no limit on number of entries.
3. Submissions must be tagged with the following in the original comment:
4. All entries must be submitted by 12 p.m. ET on April 30th
5. The winner will be announced in the Next GO Newsletter and the winning photo will be featured on GilletteOutdoors.com Winners Page, and all Gillette Outdoors social media feeds: Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.
6. Submitted contest photos may still be reposted by Gillette Outdoors during the month to showcase your great work.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org