The GO Newsletter Photo Contest
Photo Contest Topic "Smooth Water"
The Gillette Outdoors photo contest is a monthly contest for photographers of all ages and skill levels. The goal of this contest is to inspire and motivate people to get outdoors and to share what they find through the art of photography.
This is one of my favorites! The technique of making smooth water is easier than you would think. If you have never attempted a long exposure this month is the perfect time. Long exposure shots can be used for many things, star trails, clouds, motion blur… the beautiful effect it has on water is so soothing and pleasing to the eye. Go to any place that water is moving, The beach, a stream, waterfall, even a leaky faucet is far game. For more information on the technique involved watch this short video were I show you a few “Smooth Water” shots. I can not wait to see what you all come up with!
Get Out There!
I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Make sure you tag your images to be entered in the contest.
Tag this month: #GilletteOutdoors
Good Luck, And Get Out There!
2. Submit photos to Instagram or Twitter. Only This months posts will be eligible. There is no limit on number of entries.
3. Submissions must be tagged with the following in the original comment:
4. All entries must be submitted by 12 p.m. ET on July 31st
5. The winner will be announced in the Next GO Newsletter and the winning photo will be featured on GilletteOutdoors.com Winners Page, and all Gillette Outdoors social media feeds: Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.
6. Submitted contest photos may still be reposted by Gillette Outdoors during the month to showcase your great work.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org