The GO Newsletter Photo Contest
Photo Contest Topic "Space Between"
The Gillette Outdoors photo contest is a monthly contest for photographers of all ages and skill levels. The goal of this contest is to inspire and motivate people to get outdoors and to share what they find through the art of photography.
This months theme is pretty wide open. “The space between” is all about placing your subject between two things in your image so as to “Frame the subject”. It is not as hard as it sounds, simply find a subject like a sunset and take a picture framing it between two trees. Lets say you find a flower growing between two boulders, perfect take a picture! Framing the subject is a great rule of composition that every photographer should know and understand.
. I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Make sure you tag your images to be entered in the contest.
Tag this month: #GilletteOutdoors
Good Luck, And Get Out There!
2. Submit photos to Instagram or Twitter. Only This months posts will be eligible. There is no limit on number of entries.
3. Submissions must be tagged with the following in the original comment:
4. All entries must be submitted by 12 p.m. ET on October 31st
5. The winner will be announced in the Next GO Newsletter and the winning photo will be featured on GilletteOutdoors.com Winners Page, and all Gillette Outdoors social media feeds: Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.
6. Submitted contest photos may still be reposted by Gillette Outdoors during the month to showcase your great work.
7. The winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram or Twitter.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org